• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anyone undiagnosed?

anyone undiagnosed?

hi peeps i thought i'd start a thread to see whats happening with everyone who is undiagnosed.. and also some advice from anyone who has similar issues as me..

I genuinely think that my symptoms are now related to anxiety issues instead of an IBD.
Im 24 now, and had majority of these symptoms since i was a child (i was never taken to the doctors for these, apart from the UTI's and cystitis)
I had my appendix removed last october, after 2 hospital stays and being put on IV steroids and antibiotics.. they think i had a grumbling appendix for a few years due to all the scarring they found, and the fact my appendix had attached itself to other parts of my bowel

my list of symptoms:

*diarrhoea, urgency and mucous - No blood
*anal skin tag
*"patchy" stomach pains
*frequent cystitis as a child, frequent bouts of tonsilitis and thrush
*joint pain in knees and toes (worse in the morning, gets better with walking)
my joint pain was relieved whilst on prednisolone
*i had water/cold related hives for two years
*a weird itchy rash on my fingers (skin coloured, pin prick sized blisters)
*itchy skin all over body - no rash
*ulcers in my nose - slow healing over one year
*burping, nausea and lack of appetite
*i was always skinny regardless of the rubbish i ate.. only gained weight when i fell pregnant, and now overweight
*fatigue/confusion
*gastritis on a few occasions
*my crp/esr levels are borderline on latest blood test (test is going to be repeated)

i had my first colonoscopy yesterday, and my bowel looked normal. just got to wait for my biopsy results

sorry for the long message. im just trying to get an answer for all of this - whether it is anxiety/depression related or something else.

thanks for reading :heart:

Hi bozylozzy, sorry to hear of your troubles :(

Please feel free to stop by the Undiagnosed forum here and re-post (or ask a mod on this section to move it if you wish) where we have many people going through exactly the same thing and who understand how you feel.

:)

sweet! thanks for letting me know, i didnt know there was an undiagnosed section (just goes to show how blonde i actually am! lol!)

how do i get this post moved?