• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Apps Help

rygon

Rght I know a fr few people have apps to help them with IBD. any apps that can help could you please post it in here and I will make it a wiki link.

So far I have:

GI monitor

any others?

I use mySymptoms. This tracks food and symptoms. Foods and symptoms can be edited and added and rated on a scale on 1-10 as well as the duration. The only thing I don't like is that you can't make notes in the bowel movement section. I just add a symptom and do it that way :)

Does anyone know of a good app for tracking medications/supplements? I'm getting overwhelmed by the growing pile of bottles on my nightstand. An app that logs doses would be great. Sometimes it's hard to remember what I HAVE taken and what I HAVEN'T. Then I have to resort to counting pills. :ybatty:

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
I decided to try GI Monitor & even showed my GI the app when I went in to see him. He and his nurse got excited to take a look at it and he asked for the name of it so he could check it out for himself. I thought it a very helpful and cool place to take notes and keep records. However, I noticed that GI monitor is more geared for Crohn's. It would be nice to have one that would be for all types of IBD/IBS.

rygon

I decided to try GI Monitor & even showed my GI the app when I went in to see him. He and his nurse got excited to take a look at it and he asked for the name of it so he could check it out for himself. I thought it a very helpful and cool place to take notes and keep records. However, I noticed that GI monitor is more geared for Crohn's. It would be nice to have one that would be for all types of IBD/IBS.
I would email the guy who wrote it. He has crohns himself so is gearing it towards his own experience. Im sure he would like feedback on how to make it better for all

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Might do that. Don't really want to get rid of the app and can see how it could benefit not only the patients, but our doctors as well. Especially if we're able to share the page back and forth with our doctors.