• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Are these pains related to the stomach issues

guest20

ellazmeanie
have alot of body aches n pains temporal arteries pain at back of head behind eyes numbness in arms n tingles dizziness n vertigo nausea fatigue n sleeplessness are these things somehow related gps dont seem to think so but im not so sure

DJW

Forum Monitor
Are you deficient in any vitamins or minerals? With this flare I've had a lot of general aches and pains.
I've found some relief from omega 3 fish oil.

guest20

ellazmeanie
was on vit d n calcium recently docs reckon levels are fine now but been struggling with a lot of daily pain n just feeling very unwell my stomach feels worse than ever waiting to see nuero gastro and to get an ultrasound next month

guest20

ellazmeanie
feel crap pain in head wont shift guts feel urgent cant manage a full nights sleep no point going docs as now they gonna blatantly fob me off hope appointments at hospital come soon next week

guest20

ellazmeanie
seems to be some relation to bowel issues and headaches odd that my gut problems developed at end of my first cycle of cluster headaches

guest20

ellazmeanie
20 something years later ? did at the time been a while since have 4 hospital appointments from next monday through til end of december rheumatology nuero ultrasound n last is gi will ask gp for a xray and ct scan

guest20

ellazmeanie
im sure its a blockage not sure what the cause is and think jennifer is right that n ultrasound is no good n will push for n xray n ct scan as up until now ive never had them