• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Arg

Silvermoon

You know that feeling you get when you are travelling and you really have to pee, the closer you get to the next town the more intense the feeling have having to pee is?

I think it is like that with a surgery date... the closer you get to the date, the crappier I am feeling... naseau, diarrhea, everything aches and hurts, even my hair, and I have skin issues on parts of my body I never knew existed!!

My "supervisor" is kind of being a knothead and somedays I just want to look at her and say "What stupid tree did you fall out of???"

And to top it all off, I am fighting a migraine :( . I just feel exhausted.

Oh well, the rest of the family that has been visiting goes home on Sunday. They are AWESOME and extremely supportive... even the kids know that if auntie is feeling unwell it is time to head out to the feild to play or do something OUTSIDE the house.... but still...will be nice to get my house back.

One more week and I get a week off for "day surgery"... and hopefully some more answers and a more clear "line of attack".

OK, I am done venting now....time to put my "Big Girl" panties on and deal with it... lol... just needed a mini-vent... :blush:

:hug:

We ll need a mini-vent now and again! Hang in there Silver! (feels a little like i'm talking to myself there :D)

Fingers crossed for the surgery, you're almost there and you're doing awesomely :)

Entchen

Chief Dandelion Picker
Sending you *hugs* and counting down the minutes w/ you until your house is your own again so you can focus on you!

Astra

YAY! I love great big vents!
hang on in there Silver, you're doing just smashing!
xxxxx

(((Hugs))) Sorry you're feeling rough Silver, I know how that feels :(

Hopefully the date will get here before you know it and you can develop a new plan of attack to keep crohn's at bay. Best wishes and I'll be keeping you in my prayers :)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hey Silver, :bigwave:

Thinkin' about you buddy!!!!! :hang: and as Joan said - you're doin' smashing!

I HATE MIGRAINES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :voodoo::voodoo::voodoo:

Guess what - you are extra special 'cause you're post 1000 for me....:kiss:

Take care mate, :)
Dusty

Silvermoon

LOL @ 1000th post!! yay Dusty!!

Well, packed up the rest of the family today and sent them on their way...yay!!

Finally getting over the migraine....they are weird...no aura or anything like that...no noticable triggers...except.....

Hubby asked when my period was due... HE seems to have noticed that when I get them, they are more so related to menses (as where when I was in school and college, there was no rhyme or reason...they were just there)....

SO... now thinking tubal might be an extra good thing.... may cut down the estrogen and see if we can get of a few more aches and pains!!

9 more days....not that I am counting or anything.....

Hey Silvermoon, I'm glad your migraine and company are leaving. Could there be a connection there? :lol: As much as I love my family, certain gatherings can be stressful and can cause physical side effects, especially to people like us who are already sensative to stress.

Anyway, keep us updated on the surgery date. As we all know I lose track of time, dates, who I am, etc.....so I really appreciate the current information. And keep venting. I'm learning that some of my best writing material is from the stuff that makes us need to vent. It's all in how you look at it.

:goodluck: with your surgery. You'll be in my prayers.