• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Azathioprine

hello everybody, I am just about to start taking a drug called azathioprine, I have just been diagnosed with crohns , am apprehensive unsure nervous etc about taking them, has anybody out there been on them, any comments good or bad please thanks , regards mike.

kiny

Hiya, you need to post this in the Treatment section under Imuran/Azathioprine/6-MP, you'll get a better response there.

I haven't had any experience of this medication as yet so I can't give you any info, sorry, I would like to wish you the very best when you do start, I understand that a lot of people do very well on this treatment and I'm hoping that you will be in this group, good luck please let us know how you get, take care.