• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Back Again

This is my second journey on this site. I've been here before under another username. That was years ago. My original diagnosis for Crohn's came in 2007 via colonoscopy. I had experienced IBS symptoms for years, and was mistakingly treated for gastric ulcers. I also had my gall bladder removed. Less than a year after my Crohn's diagnosis, I had small bowel resection surgery. I've been on Remicade since then at 8 week intervals. I've enjoyed complete remission until recently. I haven't been in much pain, but I know it's back as I feel another stricture coming on. I am also experiencing the joint pains, plantar fasciitis, and carpel tunnel symptoms that I experienced before. Will be making a call to my GI doc today. Looks like I'm back on the roller coaster. I will post updates when I have them. Stay strong fellow crohnies.

Saw my Gastro Doc yesterday. He's ordered a CT of the small bowel. Just waiting on the insurance co. for the OK. Thank you for your reply and well wishes ronroush7.