so here we go again back in the hospital as of yesterday with another blockage. :ybatty: This time I'm being told I wont be leaving until I have surgery which as some of you may remember that was already coming. Currently I am waiting to talk to my surgeon tomorrow to find out the game plan. My guess is it will be in a few days because right now they have got me hooked up to TPN to build me up some more before hand. Also rocking the lovely NG tube, they gave me a smaller one this time around its not nearly as painful as last time. Thats about it for now will try and keep this updated as I feel up to it.