• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Better late than never

:cool:I'm in my mid 50's and have had Crohn's since age 10. I had my 4th small bowel resection in 2012, and believe it or not I still have a few ft. left. Lately I have become somewhat of a medical mystery. My symptoms: head suddenly feels too heavy to hold up. Mild nausea. Nausea in the head. (Hard to describe) vomitting occurs 50% of the time. Fever up to 101.5 has occurred, chills occur 20% of the time. Only symptoms treated is nausea. I'm totally mystified as is my G.I. Doc, who is one of the best. My layman's guess: minor blockage, no pain associated during episode. Any guesses? Does this sound familiar to anyone? Would love feedback. Thank you, this is my first post.

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Have you had any scans done recently? And how are your inflammatory markers at the moment?

Are you taking any meds?

Even with a highly rated GI it can be helpful to get a fresh set of eyes on the situation. Have you thought about a second opinion?