• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Bettykitten

B

bettykitten

bettykitten

Hi, everyone thanks for the invitation to join. I am happy to be here. well a little bit about me. I have Chrohns when I got it I thought I had E Coli as it just hit me whilst staying in a 4 star hotel on business spent a while in hospital and thereafter got really messed up on Steriods and then Immune Suppressants. Now against my Consultants advice I went cold turkey I can,t work anymore but thats ok.

I have two children aged 17 and 14 and am in the middle of divorcing my husband of 18 years and have had to sell my beautiful Victorian house. I have a new man in my life who makes me feel wonderful and I am sure was put on this earth to care for me.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the Forum Betty! I am glad that things are now changing for the better for you, and hope to see you here often.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

Hello Betty ... I am KAREN aka GRANDMA BEAR so I would like to take this to WELCOME you aboard. I am sure that you will make plenty of friends here & so just jump right in and have some fun & I look forward to reading more of your posts in the near future !!

D

DannyB

Hye Betty,

Welcome to the forums and hope you find what you are looking for here. I hope you enjoyed the 4* Hotel, but I bet it was ruined a little bit.

V

Valentina

Hi Betty! sounds like youve been through a lot! hope you find happiness with your new fella! welcome to the site.

M

marco

Hiya betty,, welcome 2 the forum from mark and elaine :thumright: :thumleft:

D

Donna

Hiya Betty!! And welcome!!! Glad you found us...we are a great group! We are always here for ya, and have been thru it all....so post away!!!

Donna

cookey

Mama Crohnie

Hi Betty it's a great pleasure to meet you. I'm Mama Chronie (lol) better known as Cookey around here. Wonderful to hear of the new man in your life, and I sure hope you are feeling happier and healthier.

If you need an ear, please don't hestitate to ask any one of us.
Hugs*

K

kitty

hey!another pussycat!
bet we're related-even in only by bathroom!
welcome!
kitty