• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Bleeding without any diarrhea

Yes, when I first started bleeding I did not have diarrhoea, just bleeding/ melaena/tarry bm's- mine is from the small bowel and was a bit scary at times it has to be said! Happily haven't needed a transfusion for about 3 months now :)) and hopefully never again.

Crohn'sFor Life

Colon Free!
Thanks guys!

I will speak to my GI. It probably is inflammation in the lower part of my colon...as I have yet to suffer from any small intestine problems.
:yfaint:

Hi how long have you had it and what colour?? sorry to ask I had it recently for about 3 months (plus) never been a symptom before and eventually said to the consultant, of course as soon as I booked the app the symptoms began to ease, regardless he had a good look and said it was just small haemorrhoidal tissue anyway booked in for another colonoscopy and endoscope in a couple of weeks. Hope you get sorted