• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Body temp regulation question

Lately I have been feeling colder than normal. I turn the AC off at night and sleep with 5 blankets on the bed & sill have a hard time falling asleep as I feel very cold. During the day I wear a sweater, even at work. Does anyone else get super cold, even when sitting outside in 80 degree weather? Very strange.

Thyroid good, iron level good. Only change I made about a month ago was to give up sugar. I use a lot of honey instead and have been feeling better. I just think it's strange & was wondering if it was just my body, or if others had the same issue.

Trysha

Staff member
Just a suggestion but I think it would be a good thing to check in with your doctor
It may be necessary for some further testing of the thyroid as well as other biochemical tests to determine the status of things.
We are the sum total of our parts interdependent of each system......go see the doc and get it sorted
Feel better soon
Trysha

Just a suggestion but I think it would be a good thing to check in with your doctor
It may be necessary for some further testing of the thyroid as well as other biochemical tests to determine the status of things.
We are the sum total of our parts interdependent of each system......go see the doc and get it sorted
Feel better soon
Trysha
Agree