• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Budenofalk foam by Dr. Falk

NEED HELP! Has anyone used the Budenofalk foam by Dr. Falk?? My doctor said its probably the only foam that will help me but it won't be released in the US for another several months (the medicine is approved, but the company has had delays because of production issues). If its released in your country (i.e. Europe), can someone send me samples or something? Please private message me or email me at pmitra0123@gmail.com. Thanks!

Last edited:

Lady Organic

Staff member
thanks 2thFairy, it seems its the exact same thing. Uceris is available in the US, but I think its not available in Canada yet. I'll double check with the pharmacist who didnt mention it last time I asked for all possible rectal therapies available. I wonder if Uceris /budesonide foam is that much different from Cortifoam?

@pmitra0123: what medication have you tried so far?

Original Post Updated.

Yes Uceris foam is same thing, but even though it is approved, it is not yet available in the US because the company is experiencing some sort of delay in production or something as I understand.

2th fairy - have you used uceris foam?