• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Bummed

:frown: I am just bummed today...was feeling good the last week or so and then today woke up not feeling right. Kinda groggy and my stomach is hurting again. Kept waking up with the sweats all last night...though I did sleep longer than I have been. Anyway, so far today just SUCKS!:frown:

butt-eze

Superstar
I'm sorry!!!! I hope you feel better quickly. Let's just hope it's not a flare. Maybe you ate some yucky food that doesn't agree with you.

Try to do something for yourself today that will make you feel better. Have you painted your nails lately?

butt-eze said:
I'm sorry!!!! I hope you feel better quickly. Let's just hope it's not a flare. Maybe you ate some yucky food that doesn't agree with you.

Try to do something for yourself today that will make you feel better. Have you painted your nails lately?
I already have my nails painted. It totally is something that would make me feel better....how'd you know?

I even made sure had painted my nails before I had my first colonoscopy so I could feel pretty when they look in my butt!

Can't think of anything that I ate that was bad, usually I know right away. Who knows.

Took a nap and cuddled with my dog...will play some nintendo ds for a while.

How far back should I be thinking about to see if I ate something wrong? I am newely diagnosed and just realized I am only thinking of what I ate yesterday.

Is it possible I could have eaten something earlier than that and it took some time to set me off?

Food poisoning will affect you within 30 minutes of eating the food. You will almost certainly vomit and when you do you will feel MUCH better.

You could be just having an off day..
sometimes I can't think of what I ate that could have caused it..
It just happens.

Feel better soon.

Healing hugs~Nancy

Nancy-I think you are totally right. I feel a little bit better today. I have learned that when I don't feel good to just take it easy and try to eat bland food so you don't upset it any more than it already is.