• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Butt hurts

Does anyone have any suggestions for hemroid pain? Trying pads soaked in witchhazel and warm baths. Not helping much. Its like having a throbbing toothache in my butt. And if it gets too bad, what doc do I see for this? GI? I'm thinking a lot of people have this problem?? :(

and if they don't have it in stock - ask them to order it - they can usually get it the next day. Calmo - it's the mantra around here......

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Yup. Calmo rocks the hizzouse. Love that stuff. I even sent some as a Christmas gift last year. It's worth its weight in gold.

edit - Just read your sig, Smurph. Looks like you're going through a lot there. Hope it gets better for you soon. And welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the tip. Got samples of Calmoseptine from my docs physician assistant. It really does work. I slept through the night ! She also gave me a prescriotion for anusol suppositories, haven't tried them yet. I also joined the Humira club yesterday with my loading dose. Burns, but if it works its worth it.