• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Calmoseptine equivalent

Hi there

I live in the UK and have ordered Calmoseptine cream from the US many times previously as it have been a godsend for me - nothing I have found in the UK has been nearly as effective.

I have some on order however it has been delayed and I wont be getting for a couple fo weeks.

The problem is that I am going on holiday next week to Ibiza :)luigi:) and I have run out.

Does anybody have any suggestions/advise on what might be an alternative I can get in the UK??

Thanks guys and girls

Love you all and stay strong

Scipio

I don't know what brands are available in the UK, but the active ingredients in calmoseptine are menthol and zinc oxide. I suggest you try skin cream/ diaper rash sections of your local drug store ("chemist" in the UK?) and read the labels of the various creams and salves to find one with that combination.

Last edited: