• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Can’t believe I’m not getting any help!!

2F2B30B2-0122-4448-9A7D-463309C61639.jpegThese were my Capsule Endoscopy pictures! Consultant told me results came back normal !! I’m still in pain and don’t know what else to do! I feel like I’m full of infection. Temperature spikes and pain radiating from bottom end (which is closed!) to right side of abdomen. A few weeks ago I was similar to this but bloods came back normal at A&E! I feel like giving up 😢

Attachments

View attachment 3937These were my Capsule Endoscopy pictures! Consultant told me results came back normal !! I’m still in pain and don’t know what else to do! I feel like I’m full of infection. Temperature spikes and pain radiating from bottom end (which is closed!) to right side of abdomen. A few weeks ago I was similar to this but bloods came back normal at A&E! I feel like giving up 😢
I took these pictures on my phone whilst it was going through!

Scipio

I'd get a second opinon. I'm not a physician, but these don't look to me like the nice, pink healthy-looking tissue of a normal bowel.

I’ve tried getting another Gastroenterologist to look at the photos I have and they won’t comment. My GP and Gastroenterologist has written to to Dr who did the test and then reviewed it and she doesn’t seem to be responding. My new Gastroenterologist said he’d be happy with her reviewing the pictures and reporting back to him 🤷‍♀️