• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Cannabinoids Cool the Intestine

The stigma associated with marijuana is unjust. I swear the healing benefits from this plant is simply amazing. I believe and I use it daily and it helps tremendously . I know some knuckle heads say they have this or that to get a pass for the use of it. But people like myself who have health issues really depend on improving quality of life living with crohns.

nogutsnoglory

There have been many promising studies and many more warranted. I definitely think as an augment it can be really beneficial but not as a sole medication. I never tried it myself.

There have been many promising studies and many more warranted. I definitely think as an augment it can be really beneficial but not as a sole medication. I never tried it myself.
I believe that with a strong enough cannabis product you could use it as sole medication...I am currently and am in remission. I have used hash oil to drop, pred, entocort, 6-mp, ldn, and currently backing down my prilosec dose.