• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Cannot get answers.

I have yet to date to find a answer why I feel so sick. I did CT scan of the abdomen, transiet test, physical exams of pelvic floor/colon, sigmoid scope, colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, defocography, annorectal manomentry, and what they have found was a enterocele, small to moderate rectocele, weak pelvic muscles. They said all of those things would not prevent evacuation. I went to a Functional medicine doctor and did some very extensive blood testing and my inflammantory markers were high leading to possible SIBBO.
I feel bloated, anxious until I have a BM, burning sensation behind the navel and all across the hair line of the pelvic floor where the colon empties into the sigmoid to be evacuated. I will sweat, lightheaded, and am just miserable. I do not take any medications at all as I did in the past and it made these symptoms even worse and did nothing. I also feel not right when I bend in a squat position behind the navel. I feel all the poop moving and trying to get passed something and it is miserable. If I miss my potty time or wait everything is lost for another day. There is no blood in the stool from the test they did so I do not know what to do. Anyone have these problems or know of something that works?:confused2: If anyone has any info can you e-mail me at marquisb33@yahoo.com