• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Can't cope

Hi all, I joined the forum some months ago and then went unto hiding unable to cope . I was diagnosed with crohns in Dec , haemmoraged twice resulting in blood transfusions and was told I have a recto vaginal fistula.and had seton stitch . Started humira infusions but on 4th infusion had anaphylactic shock , so was discontinued , same reaction with a lot of oral drugs . I then had an ilieostomy to rest my bowel with a view to repairing the fistula, had a sigmoidoscopy a few days ago but bowel inflamed and biopsies taken.and surgeon not wanting to attempt a repair of fistula , been bleeding ever since , pv and pr as my bowel and vagina are connected . Have no idea were we go from here and just been told to wait for biopsy results , feel so tired , low and struggling to be positive . Has anyone out there experienced similar to my story ? And any positive outcomes or advice ?

fuzzy butterfly

Hi im sorry for all your dealing with hun. Im also sorry i have no advice as iv not dealt with any of the issues you have.Except the ileostomy. I just wanted to say i hope you get things sorted quickly and to send you support n best wishes. I hope someone on here can help. Try n hang in there i know the waiting can be awful tho. Take care 💕💋

I'm so sorry that you've been through so much! I've only been recently diagnosed, but I can relate to how you're feeling tired and lowly. I suggest getting a support base. Although they can't completely understand, having someone to talk to when you need it is so helpful! I hope everything works out okay for you and that you start feeling better soon!