• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

CD & Bi-Polar Disorder, Depression

I feel all of your pain. I suffer from depression, bi-polar disorder. Just want to stay home & not go anywhere. Have to medicate up just to go to store, so i dnt have an (accident). To top that, my hubby is getting tired of dealing with me being sick all the time. I have no job, no ins, and a Surgery at the end of May. Colonoscopy this week!!! I was lucky though, been in remission for 5 yrs, but having a major flare right now:hang:

I'm in the same boat. I do have a job and insurance, though, thankfully. And a very supportive DH. It makes all the difference in the world. I hope things turn around soon for you. How are you managing the bipolar?

I'm sorry you are struggling.

I have all kinds of mental health issues that just hit me suddenly and can't seem to return to normal.