• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Changing insurances what new tests should i request

changing insurances what new tests should i request

Hi all, I'm changing insurances! YIPPEE (Kaiser is terrible). I need a medical makeover! I've been really overwhelmed lately and just fed up with symptoms and my doctors not listeneing. So, aside from endo and colonospy, what test have you guys had? Mine only showed mild inflammation... aparently no biggy. However, when I tapered off Entocort this last time I could FEEL the inflaamation returning full force and quickly. So I went back on full dose.
I'm ranting, are there scans that are helpful? I just keep getting "I dont know what to tell you...yes crohns, maybe crohns, no crohns, maybe ibs, fibromyalgia....here maybe you need zanax"
ARRRRGGGG.
if anyone has suggestions on which direction to push new doctors let me know!

Hi, hope you get on better with the new insurer. I would push for a Barium FT ( follow through ) and a CT scan. And if nothing shows with them, push for the pill cam. Hoping you get some real answers real soon. x