• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Checking in.

Hi. I'm freckles im 50 years old with CD and have fibromyalgia and have been in remission from leukemia CLL for 8 years.
I am allergic to most of the drugs and have not had my Colin removed. I deal with each issue as it comes. Pain is a huge issue since I have very bad scar tissue in my system. I work full time as a caregivver and tend to loose time off work at least a week. Month . I'm sober 30 yeas and deal with pain medication when it has to be used and watched like a hick . I am a mom and grandma. Well that's all for now.

Welcome, Freckles. You have found a goof place to come to. I am glad you are in remission from leukemia. You are a strong person. Come here anytime.