• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Chest rash

braveheart

Passionate Dreamer
Have anybody experienced it?
I 've had very small red dots since yesterday. :(
They are in the upper chest near my neck.

Hiya, i dont have rashes on my chest but i do have a rash that comes time to time on my tummy and then disapears again but it looks like red blotches sort of like heat rash

braveheart

Passionate Dreamer
This rush has been vanishing slowly. It is almost gone.
No swelling and no other symptoms.
I think it was a sort of allergic reaction.

Next time I see gastroenterologist I will tell this happened.

Thanks everyone for your replies. :)

i've just had the same thing and been told it's the Azathioprine that i'm on- side effect is Hypersensitivity to the sun! great!!! going on holiday to spain a week on friday!

Hmm....go figure! I just experienced this. It is on my stomach area from right above my bellybutton flanking both sides and ending right underneath the breast line. They don't seem to be raised. I had started itching there a little while ago and I looked and my skin looked dry.

I took a shower and I'm not sure if the heat made it more blotchy. So, I put Aveeno on it. could it be from the Imuran, you think? It's as porter described it. Splotchy red kind of like heat rash. Do you think it could be because we went to a concert yesterday that was really hot and we were sweating, but I wasn't able to take a shower until today. Perhaps the sweat irritated it? I hope it's not an allergic reaction!