• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Chicken Lime Soup

KWalker

sounds delicious! I think those of us on the SCD diet can have this as long as we use our own broth. I saw you got the idea from Pinterest? What's your name on there so I can follow you? I find a ton of recipes/smoothie ideas on there as well. It's very useful!

sounds delicious! I think those of us on the SCD diet can have this as long as we use our own broth. I saw you got the idea from Pinterest? What's your name on there so I can follow you? I find a ton of recipes/smoothie ideas on there as well. It's very useful!
THis recipe is actually on my web site. A guest writer makes posts for www.myjourneywithcrohns.com and this is one of her recipes, i actually posted it on out pinterest page :) Prob where you saw it.. this is the link to our pinterest recipes http://pinterest.com/crohnsrecipes/

KWalker

I just clicked your link and it said something about Pinterest so I thought I'd ask :)
I followed you!

limes and lemons and this soup in general you shared with us great in clearing out the food and bacteria for a fresh feeling bowl movement. Thanks for sharing