• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Chkd

S

Skinsfan1229

This is a website for The Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughters in Norfolk, Virginia, about 30 or 40 minutes from my house. They have a blue box at the bottom of the page for emotional responses, social problems and effects on the family, which I've never came across before so thought some others would think its interesting!

I'm thinking of getting copies of my GI, surgical and PCP records and making an appt there, because there is a women pediatrician that it says her prime interests are IBD and asthma, and I have both...cant hurt right? I mean honestly their listed as one of the top 50 hospitals but still my doctors I have already have a much more impressive resume. But it just makes me wonder why my doctors did not bring up sending me to CHKD back 4 years ago when I was diagnosed.

http://www.chkd.org/HealthLibrary/content.aspx?pageid=P01987