• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Cimzia working better than Humira

I just finished my final loading dose. The shots hurt way less than Humira, but I do get a drunk feeling for a short period of time. I've felt great so far. Hopefully I won't run into the same numbing/tingling issues that I had from Humira. The Cimzia forum is quiet , I just wanted to get some positive feedback out there. I will update it in a month or so for the readers. Keep your head up!

Cheers,
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great! I hope that your progress continues. One of the things I liked about Cimzia was that it was almost painless if I did the injections slow enough. Quite different from Humira, because those suckers killed.

Glad to hear its working well for you. I have been on it for 6 months now and it has improved things for me but still having a few issues.
Hope it continues to work for you x

nogutsnoglory

Glad to hear it's working out for you and hope it continues to do so. It is a quiet forum because Cimzia is not prescribed as often as the big wigs Humira and Remicade. It's also not approved for crohn's as widely as the others but I think it's growing in popularity.