• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Clairvoyant psychic medium.

I belive few genuine psychic clairvoyants exist in this world.

But I have heard some stories of some great ones where predictions actually happen, and they can tune in to one's past and future.

Does anybody know one who is highly reputable who's predictions happen, I'm interested what they think the trigger for inflammation in crohns disease is.

And if they think there will be any breakthrough in medicine.

Scipio

I believe zero genuine psychic chalirvoyants exist in this world.

I have not heard of even one so called psychic who predicted the COVID-19 pandemic. The greatest plague in a hundred years and every one of them missed it. So much for their ability to foresee medical developments. I'm sticking with Science.

It is very common for the cia sas fbi military and police to use the assistance of a psychic.

90 years and science has not solved crohns.

I don't think a clairvoyant will solve it, but they may be able to tell science where to look.

Due to law enforcement publicly using psychics to solve cases, the CIA conducted a study to legitimize how viable and valuable using mediums could be. Out of eleven officers at different police agencies interviewed, eight officers said using a psychic provided them with otherwise unknown information. Three out of those eight officers found missing bodies through the use of a psychic.

But I have heard some stories of some great ones where predictions actually happen, and they can tune in to one's past and future.

Does anybody know one who is highly reputable who's predictions happen, I'm interested what they think the trigger for inflammation in crohns disease is.

My mother and her mother were both psychics by profession. Both their hit rates were very close to 100 percent. My mother died on her birthday 8 years ago just like she predicted the day she'd die. She worked for Canada, America and Russia. She prevented airplanes crashes among other things could have prevented the assassination of JFK at least on that fateful day but my father talked her out of that one. She watched the car on television and said within 2 seconds of saying he's going to be shot right now, he was shot. There was just the one gunman.

Scipio

. She watched the car on television and said within 2 seconds of saying he's going to be shot right now, he was shot. There was just the one gunman.
It makes a nice story, but the motorcade through Dallas was not televised. I was 12 years when all this happened and remember it very well. The footage of the assassination we see today came from home movies filmed by a guy in the crowd along the route. It was not made public until days or weeks after the assassination. The murder of Lee Harvey Oswald in the Dallas police station was televised live but not the assassination of President Kennedy.

He had ibd according to Google.

Also his predecessor had crohns according to bing.

Haven't looked into why he was shot, no doubt there are many theories just like 2pac.

They will be watching this thread too.

Scipio

He had ibd according to Google.
Yes, JFK is believed to have suffered from UC. When he was president it was publicly known that he suffered chronic back pain that was said to due to an old high school football injury that was later exacerbated by his combat injuries from WWII. He famously kept a rocking chair in the Oval Office that he sometimes sat in to alleviate his constant back pain.

What came out later was that his spine was also significantly weakened by long term use of big doses of corticosteroids to battle an inflamed colon due to UC, adding to his back pain.