• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Clinical Trial for Crohns in countries including US and New Zealand

I haven't been on here in a while as I'm still undiagnosed as to my issues, but did have total bowel obstruction. They never did find out what was wrong aside from non h.pylori gastritis and adhesions. But when I read this article, I thought of my fellow undiagnosed people that I conferred with in 2014 and wasn't sure where to put it.

So here's the link. If it's better I don't post the link (it's an article, not advertising directly), moderators, please relocate it or edit as you see fit. I'm just hoping to offer a ray of sunshine over some misery. Apologies in advance for any broken rules. I've just taken an opiate for pain relief (for my gut).

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/76144753/new-hope-for-those-living-with-crohns