• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Colonoscopy-take 2

colonoscopy-take 2

I had one last month and the prep didnt work enough so I have to do it again on friday. My Dr is having me do a 2 day prep this time. The fun starts tomorrow afternoon. It is going to be a fun 2 days at work not being able to eat realy food :( Just thought I would have a little pity party and you all would understand!

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
that stinks you have to do it again...make sure you eat lightly a day or two before the prep - and drink lots of water!!!

Good luck with this one - hope you get cleaned out properly!!!

The prep is not working again. All it did last night was make me sick and throw up. It is working some this morning which makes me think I need to start it much earlier. My Dr doesnt have me starting the miralax until 4pm. As soon as my Dr office opens I am calling them. I do not want to go thru this again plus I can afford to keep paying for it when it doesnt work.