• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Confused about diagnosis

hi all, i have been up and down to doctors and had multiple hospital visits, after all the results i was diagnosed with diverticulous, IBS, Proctitis,Cholangitis, to date i have not been told i have Crohn's, however, i have all the symptoms, fever, fatigue, joint pain, eye inflammation, bile duct inflammation, i have been given pentase and thats it? Now i go back on Wednesday and i dont even know what for? I am so tired, i am in constant pain, constant abdominal tenderness, nausea, just generally dont even want to get out of bed! Any suggestions?

I have had colonoscopy, gastroscopy, mri, liver biopsy, bloods,ct scans, i am currently on pentase, clopamon, probiotics, nexiam and pain tablets. TODAY, my joints are killing me, my back and shoulders are so sore, feel as if i could just stay in bed.

Go back to whoever prescribe the medicine for you. I supposed it worked before, usually medicine stop working after a while. Also I will suggest you go to a rheumatologist. I hope you feel better soon.

Maybe the side effects of the meds causing you to have the joint pain.

When I was on steroids I had pains all over specialy in my knees.

Well, got an appointment with Donal Gordan Research Centre and a rheumatologist next week. More tests...lets see how it goes.