• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Correct Diagnosis?

Long story short....my 15 year old son has been sick for almost a year now. Many ups and downs. Initially diagnosed with Crohns, but not they are saying most likely not, but say he has 3 diseases....
EOE
Polinidal Cysts (at least that is what they are saying it is)
Hidradenitis
Do you think he can really have all 3 of these show up within the same 6 months or do you think these are his symptoms of Crohns?
No diaharea. No appetite. Trying to gain weight, but cant.
After 25 Dr appts, 3 hospital stays, 4 MRI's, a capsule endoscopy, 2 regular endoscopies, colonoscopy, bone scan, PICC line, surgery,many antibiotics, 6 remicade infusions you would think they would have a solid diagnosis, but we don't.
Been so tough, more emotionally than anything. Trying to keep up with school and sports.
Anyone any advice???

Hello and welcome. I understand you feel frustrated not knowing what is really going on. I encourage you to visit the parent forum. A lot of us are on the same boat.
If in doubt about your son's DX, look for a second opinion. Can I ask you why they say at first that it was Crohns and now they don't?