• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Could have been posted previously. Milk is good

Hello, milk is not so good for poor cows and their calves though. Plugged in to machinery every day, their babies removed and bred for meat. What about the hormone content of milk and it's effects on the human body ?
Milk is advertised in poor areas along with coke which rots your teeth and fast foods.

Hello, milk is not so good for poor cows and their calves though. Plugged in to machinery every day, their babies removed and bred for meat. What about the hormone content of milk and it's effects on the human body ?
Milk is advertised in poor areas along with coke which rots your teeth and fast foods.
I don't care enough about cows, deer, wolves, coyote, skunk, mice, etc to stop anything I am doing. And that's why they make toothpaste

It doesn't agree with me and my problems with allergies mostly disappeared when I stopped drinking milk. Your mileage may vary. Cheeses don't seem to bother me though.

What about the hormone content of milk and it's effects on the human body ?
I think that makes kids go through puberty earlier. My mom read research about that back in the 70's/80's.