• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn’s diet

Hello, writing from freezing London and waiting for my Iceland grocery delivery.
I know it should be vegetable juices and lentils but this store is value for money.
I have a scar from a fistula and I can feel it which is rather strange. A bit like a zip on a handbag. I choose yoghurts of all sorts, free range eggs, malted bread, cheddar cheese,
frozen veg, baked beans, vegetarian sausages and burger and white fish.
I avoid curries, alcohol, coca cola, too much chocolate and crisps. If it's soft to chew, it's soft to pass.

Hello, writing from freezing London and waiting for my Iceland grocery delivery.
I know it should be vegetable juices and lentils but this store is value for money.
I have a scar from a fistula and I can feel it which is rather strange. A bit like a zip on a handbag. I choose yoghurts of all sorts, free range eggs, malted bread, cheddar cheese,
frozen veg, baked beans, vegetarian sausages and burger and white fish.
I avoid curries, alcohol, coca cola, too much chocolate and crisps. If it's soft to chew, it's soft to pass.
Thank you! I’m new to all of this. I’m just trying to figure it all out. Lol