• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's & Colitis websites..

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Just thought you guys would be interested in these websites I got from my Prez in our chapter. Saves alot of time!

Last edited:
Thanks, great information and does save time. Nice to just have this at our finger tips

I started a new post called NEW PRODUCTS, to sort of do the same thing for ostomy patients.

There is so much information out there for us, but sometimes hard to find the the stuff that is good. I was shocked when I did some research on all the items out there, to find out the prices of a lot of them. Most of these we have to pay out of pouch and would hate people or myself to spend money that is not worth it.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Glad it was worth putting it up on here. Just got a new computer and the hookups took forever, scanner is older , and needed drivers, so I am happy people are using it. I hate looking in phone books or slow internet searching.

Glad it helps! ;)

Plus there is so much stuff out there, that is a waste of time. I swear some people feed on people with conditions to make money.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Yes they do! What most people may NOT realize is you have to find the money trail in order to believe some research material. There usually is one. My daughter learned that in psych class. Official sites are best but find the sponser and it can be bias. Just an opinion.