• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns dull ache

Hi everyone, currently having a flare up and cant shift this awful dull ache on my right side, low down. In bed i can no longer lay on that side as its so uncomfy 😞 just fed up, of waking up every day feeling rubbish. Everytime my hubby moves in bed it hurts my stomach. Currently taking entocort 3mg then moving onto azathioprine in a few months (if i dare)
Does anyone else have a dull ache and any tips to ease it?

I have a dull ache on occasion. Heat sometimes helps. Is entocort the only med you are currently on? That is a low dose if you aren't on any other meds, given azathioprine usually takes 2-3 months to become fully effective.

Yes im having three in a morning, just waiting for bloods to come back before i start azathioprine. Im back to see constultant in a couple of months 😖