• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's flare up

So went to doctors have a flare up and the paiin in my. back my joints are inflamed this is first time for this with my back he. might make me. do hurmia every week

I also suffered from inflamed joints in my knee and ankle! I know how awful it is! Keep smiling!
I also have humira every week! and its not too bad :)

So went to doctors have a flare up and the paiin in my. back my joints are inflamed this is first time for this with my back he. might make me. do hurmia every week

When my daughter was on Remicade she had joint problems, but she had to stop the infusions a few months ago because it stopped working. Her GI prescribed Humira, but she has decided against jumping over to Humira, at least for now. She has found that taking Vitamin D3 supplements & Folic Acid have helped with her joint pain along with helping not feel so tired all the time.