• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's for 2 years, calprotectin low symptoms returned

I have Crohn's for 2 years. Colonoscopy was clear , but when we did capsule endoscopy on the last part of the small intestine 7 small ulcers were found. Current therapy is 6MP. I was doing great for few months , but then all of sudden some symptoms returned (I eat everything even some lactose) . I had semi formed stool light color(brown/yellowish) , not urgency just one day . I have bowel movements every second day. I took probiotic which made things worst. (Bad idea for the probotic because it never worked for me). My calprotectin is the lowest level ever like 19. Usually is 100-200 range.
I will have regular follow up capsule endoscopy in few weeks , but my questions is if anyone had any experience like this.
I have to watch what I eat. Mostly I eat meat, white bread. I was even able to return some weight , but I'm afraid I can go down again if I have to do diet.
Blood results were as well fine, iron at good level , liver counts etc. I have being stressed a bit , maybe it could aggregate my condition.
I have extra gas in the morning. I have to remove coffee as well again.