• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's/IBD Iphone Apps

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to see if anyone has tried any of the IBD or Crohn's Disease related Iphone (or I guess any other smart phone) apps that exist? I know that there are some free ones and some ones that cost money and just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with any of them.

I heard there is one called Crohn's Diary that is free and can allow you to track many different variables about your day, including how you feel and the food you ate. This can help you identify trends (how eating certain foods can cause you to feel bad or if you had bad days if you get less than a certain number of hours of sleep). I have not used it, but it seems like it could be very useful.

Silvermoon

I had not even heard of this!! I have an HTC so I am not sure what all apps I can put on it (I mostly have ones related to the medical feild - clinical diagnosis and such) but this sounds very interesting!! Gonna have to check it out!

Entchen

Chief Dandelion Picker
I use an iPad medications reminder. Helpful as things are changing lots right now and the schedule seems different every week or two! Will look for Crohn's ones -- thank you for the heads up!