• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns or hemmoriod bleeding in stool

I have an internal hemmoriod and my crohns is also going through a flare every week I have lots of blood with my dhiarrea tmi sorry 😏. How the hell do u know which one it is that's bleeding I'm so confused don't know weather to keep using my hemmoriod creams or go to the hospital I'm also 21 weeks pregnant.

I have an internal hemmoriod and my crohns is also going through a flare every week I have lots of blood with my dhiarrea tmi sorry 😏. How the hell do u know which one it is that's bleeding I'm so confused don't know weather to keep using my hemmoriod creams or go to the hospital I'm also 21 weeks pregnant.
Do you know what part of your bowel has Crohns? If it's the small bowel, bleeding will cause stool to turn dark or black. If your large bowel is disease free but your passing bright red blood or its on the toilet paper, then chances are it's hemorrhoids. I'd still get it checked out though.