• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns.org - PARA

I found this website which focuses on the link between MAP and Crohns. It was very active about 10-12 years ago, the last update was about 2 years ago and I am very interested in getting in contact with the people on this page, thus far without any luck. Does anyone know anything about this organisation or the people who are/were involved with it? Please PM me if you can help.

Hi Helen, it is the people who ran the PARA organization that I am particularly interested to get in contact with. I have been speaking to Prof John Hermon Taylor and I am trying to help out with the vaccine project.

Here you go John!

CONTACT: Karen Meyer Cheryl Miller PARA, Inc. (Paratuberculosis Awareness and Research Association) Tel: 813-989-9539 Fax: 813- 987-9559 Email: karen@crohns.org cheryl@crohns.org Website: www.crohns.org

Edit: I sent an e-mail to both address, got Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender‏ from one of them. Hopefully the phonenr works. Let me know!