• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns since 1991

I'm new an would like to keep up with everyone's experiences with this dreadful disease. I have had it 20+ yrs an have experience alot of downs countless surgeries,meds, procedures an hospitals. I have had 2 remissions an my precious "I call it" has always been severe if it wasn't the disease coming close to killing me a few times it was also some treatments. My Dr's over the yrs claim mine is hereditary from both sides of my family I lost my dad to my precious,an I sometimes wonder even more after having my miracle baby if it will claim mine. I've been on everything I've seen alot of you all on, this past week I started Entyvio an praying I have a good outcome. I have also dealt with 7 fistulas that praise the sweet Lord I finally overcame after 8yrs a colostomy an 2 rectal removals an reversals. I have made it this far an continue on planning to overcome whatever my precious has in store. I mainly would love to be able to lend my experiences an help support in anyway 😊

dave13

Forum Monitor
Welcome

Check out the Forum and you will see experiences. There are lots of places on the Forum to explore,places to hear stories as well as share your own.

Honey

Staff member
Hi there, and welcome,
You certainly have had a bad time. This forum is great for support. I was not diagnosed until three years ago as having Crohns, when it came to a head. I understand what you say about meds as I had a lot of bad side effects, including Pancreatitis. Eventually, I was on Remicade infusions which helped. I am currently off that, and doing well, thank God. I hope you keep well. Let me know how you are doing. Best wishes.
:rosette1::welcome::rosette1:

David

Co-Founder
Greetings and welcome to the community! I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles :(

I pray that your new treatment will give you the remission that you so desperately deserve.

We're here for you!