• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's veteran from Portland, OR

Greetings from the Pacific NW,

A few months ago had my latest surgery. Had a bunch of my ileum and that all important valve to the colon removed in 2000 and last year had a resection of my decending colon. Went in to surgery thinking they would remove the entire colon but ended up just taking out 7 inches. Anyhow not sick feeling anymore but been deeling with the big D and lots of trips to the bathroom. Trying to find a right mix of diet, meds, lifestyle etc to get me regular again and start living life again.

Right now I am on Humira. I have been on Remicade, Imuran, Pentasa, Prednisone, sulphites, and probably more that I forgot about. Diagnosed back in 1994. I am 31 now. Interested in LDN so any feedback on that would be appreciated. Also feedback on how to do body work on a 1998 Ford Ranger would be helpful.

Happy Trails.

Astra

Hi flavrphil
and welcome

We have a LDN sub forum here on the boards, you'll find all your answers there!
Sorry can't help you with the car tho!
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Welcome!
No advise on LDN as I have not been there yet. As for the Bronco, I thought that was a horse? ;)
Just wanted to welcome you to the forum.
Michele

Thanks. I am a transplant from wearecrohns.org (site got hacked and everyone left). Glad to see there is another site out there.