• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's

Well my stomach prombles started in oct 2012, they said i have divertickliost, had a coloonospy done and found out i had Crohn's 4 months latter and it was sever case of it. on meds now which make me very tired, i just want all this to go away, i have misssed so much work from these flare ups. this sucks.. i learnin new things about Crohn's and everyone is different, when it comes to meds and food. i am still learnin tho . to to everyone on her i have talk to thank u for ur support

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to confirm have you noticed any improvement in the tum since you started the Aza? How long have you been on this? Fatigue is not uncommon given all that your body has/is going through and this can improve once the body recovers and things settle. Another thing to have checked though is your vitamin levels, it is common with crohn's to have deficiences in this area and a low B12 for example can cause fatigue. Or would you say the tiredness started when you started taking the Aza specifically?

AB
xx