• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns?

i have had pain on right side for 4 years now and have had problems with going to toilet, sometimes wouldnt got for 7 days, about a year ago i went horse riding and there was so much blood in my bowel movement and has been since that day, pain is right near appendix and is always there but does get worse, i have a colonoscopy and endoscopy last year and showed nothing we know of, had a dr reading results that was an intern, any ways December last year ultrasound showed thicking of the wall and again few weeks ago my dr said like looks like crohns could this be right as im waiting to see the gastro team

Hi there,
I am new here and still learning about Crohns but I just wanted to say, good luck with the gastro team and keep us updated.....

David

Co-Founder
Welcome to the community. Yes, it could be Crohn's. There is an area beyond where the colonoscopy and endoscopy can reach that can sometimes hide it.

Please keep us updated as to what the new gastro team says.

All my best to you.