• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Cryotherapy

I've read of one person saying its helped her with leaky gut and hashi's. I don't think it would hurt, since its promotes the body to knida "restart" in a way and releases endorphin's to help the body reduce inflammation. It doesn't say specifically where that inflammation would be reduced. But I think it could be very beneficial. I've actually looked into it for my husband just recently.

It is supposed to make your body think it is freezing to death Supposedly ,nutrients rich and oxygenated blood repeatedly flushed the toxins from your body. The same article says there is no scientific proof

I am very interested in any cryotherapy research related to crohn's disease! Please reply if you anyone has tried this and please post results. Cryotherapy reduces inflammation. It seems to me that it may help in a natural way! I am interested in it for my teenage son.