• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

CT Scan Results

B

boneyboy

I got my results back yesterday afternoon. Here's the deal.

No obstruction. Whew! Doesn't explain the assplosions and puking, but hey, what can ya do?

Thickening of the gastrointestinal wall of the large intestine. Small intestine looks fine. The thickening is at the anastamosis site of my previous surgery, so that might be all the thickening is about. They said there is moderate activity all throughout my intestines though, both small and large.

I'll talk to my doc when he gets back from vacation on the 30th. I spoke to his associate who was very concerned when he saw my weight (*cough* 98 lbs *cough*). He said that if I continue to have probs to get to the emergency room. I don't think it's at that level of worry based on previous experience.

So, overall, nothing as bad as I was expecting. Now the search continues. Probly a colonoscopy - WOOHOOOOOO! They can change the seton then too though, rotate the tires, change my oil (haha, mind out of gutter). I'm in a mood today.

Going to see Dave Matthews tonight in Philly. It's been raining for 5 days straight, so the venue is going to be filled with mud. I have a change of clothes with me. AWESOME stuff!

Anyway. That's my report people. Have a good one!

M

meowsie

YAY at the lack of obstruction! That's positive news. Now on to finding out what is causing all the assplosions and such. I completely sympathize with where you're at. "Been there, done that" as they say. I'll continue to keep a good thought for ya and hope the docs can get it figured out and treated quickly.

J

Jonny

Howdys Boneyboy.Sympathies with the assplosions.Can only hope that gets better for ya.Mabye when youve time pick a quiet day to go too the emergency room and get yourself checked out as it might foward things for you being seen by the docs.

Have great time tonite in the mud lol