• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Cured!

So, my intestines are perfect. They have healed entirely. I can even cheat on the foods I stopped eating in order to heal, but I'm not going back to them. I see so many people suffering on this forum, putting their trust in doctors that have only financial gain in their eyes. If you want to be free of this disorder, you just have to follow this guide. I'm only one person, so please help me spread the truth. Your intestines are getting ripped up by your diet. Once they suffer enough stress, your body stops absorbing nutrients, a snowball effect happening, which creates all the rest. No one in the medical establishment is going to admit that this "DISEASE" is manmade, but it is. Everyone form from celiacs to uc to Crohn's are all branches on the same tree. Because it is manmade, you have the ability to heal yourself. If you need any help, just message me. I'll even give out my number. I don't care if I can help someone from ruining the rest of their life with drugs and surgeries.

http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=66018