• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Currently on Tysabri..it's been a long road.

Hi. My name is Anna...
I'll keep this is short and sweet. I'm new to this site but I've had Crohns for all my life. I'm currently taking Tysabri infusions. Is there a thread on here for Tysabri? This is a last resort and so far has been a good one! I'm here if anyone ever wants to swap stories or experiences. I know where you all are coming from with this disease.

We are not alone.:ghug:

SarahBear

Welcome to the forum, Anna!

We don't have a subforum for Tysabri (not many forum members are on it), but there are some threads in the treatment section. Here's a few that I found:

Tysabri (1)
Tysabri (2)
Tysabri (3)
Tysabri Journal

And of course, you're welcome to start your own thread about Tysabri (or anything else!) if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to detail your progress. :)

I hope things continue to go well for you! :hug:

Welcome Anna,
Hope the Tysabri work for a long time for you. Glad you found us. I'm the wife and mother of Crohnies we have no experience with Tysabri but glad you are here in case it is every an option for us.