• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Cutting Edge Crohn's Doctors

Hi everyone. I have severe Crohn's disease and I'm looking for a cutting edge Crohn's doctor in the US. Any suggestions? I understand there are 8-10 docs in the U.S. who are Crohn's gurus. I've been diagnosed 4 years ago, hospitallized 3 times, histoplasmosis in 2010, and a gastro jejunoscopme surgery in 2011. Please forgive me if this has been discussed, I didn't see anything in the doctor review forum. I'm looking for a doc who specialized in severe Crohn's patients. Mayo Clinic? University of Chicago? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi, I am military and I'm not sure If this doctor will see civilians but my gastro doctor is the 4 th top doctor In the world he teachs other doctors that becomes gastro doctors ... His name is doctor Peter McNally, his number is 719-526-7453... We are located in fort Carson Colorado.. please call if you really looking for the best ..