• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

CVS with a Crohn's chaser

Hi. We have a 16-year-old son who has dealt with Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome since he was 8. He would typically experience 5-6 CVS episodes per year. Last summer he started having them every 7-10 days and was admitted to the hospital 8 times between May and August. Additional testing resulted in a Crohn's diagnosis which has caused a stricture at the ileo-cecal valve. We've started Remicade infusions and Methotrexate in hopes of avoiding surgery. Just found this forum and look forward to learning from y'all.

Welcome . I am sorry for what your son has gone through. I hope this treatment works for him. I would suggest you also post in the section called Parents of Kids with ibd.